- The WHO’s top scientist said it’s too early to recommend COVID-19 vaccine booster shots.
- Soumya Swaminathan said we don’t yet have enough data.
- Vaccine manufacturers are developing extra doses that could boost the immune response in fully-vaccinated people….
- Sunshine Coast News16 hours ago
Queensland Health confirms COVID-19 case in Cairns as it lists 70 new close and casual contact exposure sites
- Entertainment20 hours ago
David Harbour has a ‘real worry’ about Millie Bobby Brown – NEWS.com.au
- Business22 hours ago
PPK Group (ASX:PPK) share price tumbles despite distribution agreement
- General15 hours ago
Victorian COVID-19 restrictions like masks will remain for months — but we have to beat complacency